Friday, October 12, 2007

ouch..

i was in a study mood on tuesday night.. (9/10.07) so when i sleep at eleven,, i felt guilty for tomorrow is eg n add maths exam n i woke up again to study....



and then...



i step....



on.....



this....



and my big toe began to::

-

-

-

oozing out blood.. like ohhhhmygggaaawd..(mind u.. its only a part of a tissue.. the whole tissue is covered with spots of blood o.O)



****************************************************************

woke my daddy out from his sleep... and it seems that he is more worried and anxious than me..



dd:: haiyo.. what did u do again..(keep tsk..tsk to himself)

me:: no la. i accidentally step on it ..dun worry.. nothing much la.(wiping my blood =/ )

dd:: ask u to tidy ur table before sleep.. ha.. things scattered everywhere.

me::exam ma.. (dad pulling sheets of tissue out..+ tsk tsk-ing)

dd::press your toe harder. let the blood ooze out..

me:: WHAT.disgusting le.o.O

dd:: tomorrow add math paper ar. ask u sleep earlier wat u doing?
haiz.u ar...i'll go get plaster n stuff.. wait here n press the blood out.

...........................................................................................................

moment passed..



me:: dee.. will i faint cause of lack of blood tomorrow? =D

dd:: =.= u wish la..

me:: i feel dizzy. i think i want to skip school tomorrow..

dd:: go and sleep now.no need to study last min la. no use wan la..

me.. =.= wat ever. nitez.

dd::haiz.. i still don't get what r u.........

me:: dee its ok. not pain la.goodnite..

dd:: exam tomorrow u.......

me:: not pain la..

so its like.. ok. buddha punishing me for studying last minute??? sob.. now my toe.. its like a big hole on it..the skin peeling off and stuff.. heheh.. but somehow i enjoy the big fuss by my dad..daddy's gal.. woot..xD