Friday, October 5, 2007

4 in the morning.. is the time..

omg.. slept at 4 yesterday.=) chat with chin +teman phuijing,who's studying chinese+ smsing someone whom i miss quite a lot =)
so it was worth it eventhough i look like a panda today...(i noe i look horrible=O)

anyway..was bored after trying hard to study..

my tuition teacher gave this to me for my bday..=) from taiwan..

i was looking through her collection of stuff in her shelf..n she ask me to take this one as my bday pressie.. i was like.. no its ok. just looking around.. heheh. in the end she force me to take it.. welll.. kinda..=P

different view of it!!!

OMG. THIS IS TODAY'S TEMPERATURE before I on my air.con. no wonder i feel so moody. thought it was pms.

T.T my mom change the house cordless phone into this!! means no more yakking secretly in my room.life shall nv be the same again.

the creative side of me=)

this reminds me a lot of someone.