Wednesday, October 24, 2007

the world full of asshole

pissed off.. that is what you can describe my feeling right now.pissed off.. pissed off..pissed off..

we were talking in school and i was like
me:: who are u all talking about??
de gal::who else.. XxX la.. ur ex lover..
me:: (shooting her looks to hush her up)
de gal:: (giving "=) + oops" looks)
me:: .... (giving her the "i'm so pissed look")
de gal::WAT?? not true meh..isn't he??..
me:: wat about u ar?? ur...****

okay..i admit i did something bad to her.. i was really mad at that point so i fired back at her using her lover's name..and end up the whole world knows who me and her used to like.and it didn't just stop there.

eh. but i really trusted her and told her my stuff and she just blabs wat she feels like blabbing.. (and this is not the first time). did u see me going around talking loudly about ur stuff??? i know that it is a very sensitive issue for her so i am trying my best to help her in everyway. i even deny the truth when some ppl came asking me stuff bout her.

yeah i know that human does make mistake but do u know of a word sorry?? and not in the sorrylor.. those kind.. the serious kind of sorry which ppl know u feel bad for ur actions.

wat did she do?? she just laugh as if its totally so funny.

but.. after much of thinking. (cooled down and everything.)
i realised something. this is so so shitty. i'm no longer mad at her. the prob is the whole word knows our stuff...!! (how could they not when we are busy shouting at each other..) now it just seems funny and suckish at the same time.

i want to dig a hole and hide and i'll definately pull that girl along.