Tuesday, October 16, 2007

bah-kut-teh

i ate "bah-kut-teh" for two whole freaking meals...like omg.. and my first meal of it didn't even get a 24hours break to digest it..poor darling stomach..

went to times square... then hangout at petaling street.. and we ate dinner at..10.oo p.m.. my stomach was grumbling like no one's business..heheh..eventhough i ate late lunch..eh..hem and tea-time too..we ate bah-kut-teh of course..mind u.. pls say it as 'baaahhhh-kuutt-teehhh' try to curve your tongue when you say it.. with some accent in it.. (thought by my cousin.. by her kindergarden teacher..xD) it will ended up sounding like bahgutterr...
photos!!!



baby issac
and
a
group
of
P_S_RS
POSERS

and
baby isaac again..o.O

in action with his beloved thumb.
then.. less than 24 hours later.. the next morning,went back to seremban and i had lunch at bah-kut-teh restaurant.. bluek.. end up eating veggie and my parents ordered a pot of 'wine chicken' for me..(forgive me for my lack of knowledge in translating chinese..xD)

so yeah.. excuse me while i take a break. i'm so gonna puke. x.x