Thursday, October 4, 2007

i'm so dead

.exams are coming and i seriously haven't started a single revisions
the problem???

i don't where to start from...T.T

seriously feel like crying and banging my head off the table.haiz.
its not like i don't want to study.. i just can't seem to get my brain to concentrate on one subject..

when i'm studying sejarah.. i'll think bout physics.. when i study physics i'll worry bout add math. then i'll try some add maths Q.

and this is the time i really feel like crying..

i just can't....do...
-
-
not do.. i can do..
-
-
but i don't know what method i'm using and end up
-
-
my questions ..
-
-
are
-

-
always
-

-

unsolved


and know this is bad.. =( u don't need cheer me up.. i know this is real bad..

p.s if i fail my add maths. its not only me to be blame. blame it on CLEMENT LOO ZHIN REN. the person who "can't" to have time to teach me add maths but ask me to hang out @ starbuck with him.

this is so RIDICULOUS.i hate the world.and i know the world hate me too.