Monday, October 15, 2007

do u believe in FATE??

i was busy eating lunch in a shop specialize in wan-tan-mee??? somewhere in taipan... the weather was nice, not too hot nor too windy.then...

as i was enjoying the meal. (drums roll....)

-

and then...

-
a guy stood in front of me. (drums roll continue....)


as i looked up, the whole world around me freeze..

eyes stop blinking..

people stop breathing.. ah bla.. anyway..

the guy looked so alike like 'turtle'(a guy with the initial turtle not real life turtle la.)..o.O



no.I was not shock..not entirely happy either.. its just that. me n turtle. its just imppossible to see him outside of school.. sometimes we don;t even see each other in school..
-
-so-
-
do u believe in fate??



i do.i do.i do.xD



to me. everyone that i meet has fate with me and their presence in my life is because of they will affect me in life now. or the next life.or the life after next. =.= do u get me??
in other words. fate is when u n someone will always end up meeting each other eventhough u stay far apart n etc...

for example,
me & chinfong.. yah.. me n her when we both combine its disastrous..and may lead to death but.we both have lots of fate.


we can just bump into each other in Giant... and in big bookshop where we stared at each other at the entrance asking each other 'wat are uuu doooing hereee???'plus we go to the same tuition and school.. since std.1

me n shuh min..
1)we know each other in std.1.. so what can u expect...
2)same class from std.1-5 (if she didn't transfer school), and in form 1 and 4.
how can u be in the same class with someone for so long.. and she's staying nearby me.. just houses away..=.= ... ;)

me and szu.. we somehow met in math tuition last year and she become one of my close friends this year..not forgetting minhui whom i know since from 1. melissa...last year.. where we had great fun in tuition.. ^.^ sue may... the queen of chatterbox.. and all my other friends..

just want to say.. lucky u to have such a good friend like mua...xD

its wonderful enough to know u guys..