Thursday, November 26, 2009

white lights

today was econ's finale!

:(

im not gonna drown u with my complains but u can guess what happen.

last min cramming in all the juice into my brain and and and slept at 2am. then woke up at 7.30 wah i tell u ar, my parents damn surprise to see me downstairs at that time lor, (haha cause mostly i will wake up at 10am earliest). and they were like-girl, its 7.30am why you come down so early? stomach ache ar?...

-___- eh halo if i stomach ache i can use my own toilet right, why do i need to go all the way to downstairs.

read read read until 10am beh tahan, went up to sleep, like literally 'going up to bed again' cause i was still in my pajama's. and my mom went up to call me at 11am. (she accidentally found me- she did not know i went to bed again!)

so yeah, hmmmm. okay im not sure why am i blabbing all these stuff out.. i think im drunk. ok ok. i need to go sleep soon. extremely exhausted. !@#$@

oh and did i mentioned that i'm so worried about my exam! :( my essay tak sempat habis. and the first one hour was spent negotiating with mr.D. haiz. on the other hand, i saw that someone today which i had nv expected to saw!

:D :D:D
:(:( my exam.