Sunday, December 6, 2009

cows, butterflies and bullshits.

okay i know its irritating when some of YOU come here and still visit my blog *so touched* eventhough i have not been bothered to update for weeks.


what? dont just tell me that you -so-happened-to-drop-by-my-blog! -___- shit u lar.


whoever it is that is reading this now, if you so happened to be reading this, dont abandon this blog okay? it be hyped up real fast. :P so nway exam is over and lots and lots of stuff happen since then. not mentioning one of my ehhem bestf got himself a gf. o.O without telling me. oh did i mentioned he was my bestf?

im sorry for boring whoever that is reading this now. eh if you skipped the above paragraph u better scroll up and read it! its like the most important info for this month.

short short short mini mini preview of what im going to pollute my blog about.

1. BBQ at 3rd aunt's new house like in a month ago. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

never ever ever wear contact lens while BBQ, its just plain stupid FOR ME. haha

well, my shirt and pants have this bbq smoky smell and imagine lah how would my contacts lens smelled? ewww.

2. ICPU last day, and last sem as well for me. T__T




Photobucket


above- IB CLASS
below- the girls of ECONS CLASS <3>

Photobucket

math class ;P
where we do our crapping. hohoho

Photobucket
after my exam which ended on tues,
wed- when shopping with my cousin and i think he gone mad cause he belanja me and we filled our tummies with goodies you can never imagine! :P
thurs- econ's gathering! superb funnnnn!
man i miss those times. :(
friday- went out with kitkat, kokkie and kiat to meet bestf! :D and that kokkie recommended to watch some stupid lovers retreat or something liek that although he had watch before! -__- it was as a retarded show where you wld laugh like maniac then once you stepped out of the cinema you forgot why you laughed. ho ho ho. i think he wanted to watch that show because it has ehhem + hot girls = ehhemehhem. haha too bad they cencored in msia. apparently in aussie they dont censor movies lor. :(
sat- sleep like pig.
sun- ib class gathering.
stupid photographer dont know how to on flash. ):
ice skating! with econs ppl!
and met up with other icpu from sunway college.
wah, i just realised that i am typing just bits and bits of what is happening.
okay will update more. bye :P