Monday, November 9, 2009

i'm sorry,but i love u.

eeek. haha. to relate my title to my blog, but it kinda sounds weirrrrrd.

sigh, each time i visit my blog.
i'll see that- i hate monday post and i get so sick of it-> vow to write a new post -> on the way to blogger.com got attracted to other stuff and then forgot all about my blog.

1st it was MY DAD IS A FOB this website that attract me.


then

THE ULTIMATE WEDDING GUIDE!


:((

mom saw me reading this and said:

eh why u not doing ur homework ar? busy planning to get married ar.

-__-

wah, and please lar. can u stop dreaming! go study. if u got no education background, u think u can plan extravanganza wedding like that or not.

-_________-

u think u simply marry a rich man then kau tim adi ar. and tell me, where are u gonna source for ur rich man? in McD ar? Starbucks ar?

-___________________-

haiz, i tell u ar. stop reading sites like that now lar. young woman like u know should concentrate on ur studies.

-________________________- i know lar. btw, im planning to get married soon.

ha HA HA HA HA u got boyfriend meh?

yes i do. in fact, we're getting engaged this friday.

WTH. HOW DARE YOU!


*im lying. HAHAHAH. wait u dont find it funny?

HMFPH. WATEVER. O.o actually, neither do i.

all my mom said was:
she: why u still chatting with people online! faster do ur work and go sleep.
me: eh, this is not msn lar. -__-
she: dont think you could cheat me. i know its msn. i KNOW.
me: * wth+ i felt cheated face +surrender face*

will be back reeeaaalll sooon.
stay tune!