Saturday, November 21, 2009

redbox-ing with guys

This was due like a month ago but oh well, better late than never.

(jem& yuvin gave up and stop pestering me for the photos already.. haha. that shows how long this was due)


i banned myself from going out on that particular friday as the next week --->


mon: ib jeopardy
tues: ib test
wed: econs test
thurs: math test



as result, i dumped my friends who were going to watch time traveller's wife. and then hor, out of boredom i took out my purse and started flipping through some of the coupons i have and then came across 2 redbox voucher.

(so, u can guess what happen by now.) redbox = :P
anyway, so yeah one of it has already expired and the other is in next 2 days.

!@#$#@! LACK OF SELF CONTROL! !@#$@#!

oh you know how it always seems that guys are not so good in expressing themselves compared to girls? hence, they said going to karoake with girls is more challenging compared if u go with guys. WHY? because guys wont really sing!

ho ho ho. and this was proven quite true as most of my guy friends wont really shout their lungs out. out of 5, only 1 will do that. *insert snickering emoticon*


P.S: THAT WAS ALL BULSSHIT!

going to redbox with these guys are a horrible tremendous damn freaking challenging!

especially with this 3 guys

they look really chilled out huh?

seriously, a piece of advice

never ever ever shd you go to redbox with guys.

oh why, you asked?

1. its damn super kao tiring plus challenging.

2. you feel like you are in some war rather than a karoake room.

3. they dont care if you care about what they dont care.

4. they dont care if you dont like the type of songs they sing.

5. they dont care if they know they song or wtv, they will just crap the song out for you.

haha, ok lar.

its kind of stupid to say that all guys are like that.

but here's what had happened.

as you can see, the guy with mike.

is

yu vin.

and he's like my super duper kao enemy inside here.

1. you pick any song he also can sing. indian, japanese, korean, songs without lyrics! wtv also can!

2. his voice are super damn kao loud! -_____-

3. was halfway into my fav song and how dare that that that guy canceled my song!

but on the other hand, he's like one of the best people that you can team up to sing. if only his voice was not so loud and low pitch= i cant hear my squeaky voice. :(

ahh conclusion kan, these 3 guys that went all also damn chia lat lar. not chia lat as in they cant sing but its like....

1. if you picked some girlish song like taylor swift and all. they also can sing.

2. if you picked some manly song (haha sounds wrong, wtbee wat manly song.) they also can sing.

3. you pick some song without lyrics they also can sing!

4. tell me lar what song they cant sing?

if you are a girl means its harder for you to sing 'manly' song, apahal lagi those manly songs without lyrics? :'( sekarang you ppl faham tak keadaan saya yang begitu sengsara? haha, so we (actually its only me) set up this rule ->

for those song that is without lyrics, if i dont see anyone singing for 10 secs (means they forget the lyrics hehehe) then i'll change to the next song.


can you see joseph laughing like he heard the joke of his life?

-_____-
let me tell you why.


and this shall be another reason why you shd not go redbox with guys.


when it is time to sing they want to camwhore and when it is time to camwhore they want to sing.

the reason why joseph was laughing his ass off is because:


as you can see, i am trying to place the camera on the shelf. and apparently my ass is blocking the tv screen or something like that. and that yuvin (right) is trying to find a perfect angle for the remote to change the selection of songs but he cant do that because my ass is blocking the screen thingy.


thus, vin keep flinging the control in all sorts of direction hoping there is an area on the screen that is not covered by my ass while asking me to shove my ass away.
another -_________- and joseph find that super hilarious.

Photobucket

my two drivers of the day. :D


Photobucket

did i mentioned that guys are such a poser?


Photobucket

1. driver number one. :P

this 'driver' can make you go -________-

i took a picture of my stuff,

Photobucket

and he goes,

eh take a picture of me!
Photobucket

him: can see my tongue?

me: no. you look like a lizard. hahaha

him: seriously, can see my tongue or not.

me: no seriously you look like lizard!

him: take again! i want my tongue to be seen.

-_________

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

(progress of his tongue picture)

hence, the many pictures of him. haiz.


Photobucket

joseph is late for his halloween party at our coll. :P


Photobucket
oh another one.

i have never had such a vain guy friend. where most of the guys hate taking pics in the car, he directed me to take pics of him. super camwhore man this one!

Photobucket

jem and me before going back!

was quite late cause it jam the whole wayyyyyyyyyyyy back. :(

we especially me! look all tired and all because we were out since 8am (college) till 8pm.

exactly 12 hours.

woohoo. ;)