Thursday, November 12, 2009

irony it is :)

as you turn on the radio while you were driving/relaxing/doing big *business/ taking a bath *whistle* eh wait, how to place a radio in ur bathroom. ridi-culous.

is there certain songs that remind you of someone/a place/an occasion?


I DO I DO! :)

each time i hear a definate song, it will reminds me of something.



welcome to the black parade-
initially i loathe this song to the max. because my ex-bf used to love this song. and when he instantly said that he liked this, i responded with 'this song is so shitty-gothic and full of dead ppl'.


oh, its not that i dont like that song.... its because u know, when someone u fancy said that he like that stuff u would instantly say the oppo to erm show that oppo attracts.
diff taste= magnet= true love holymama!



hahahaha. i know, aiya i was young okay. i dont believe in those rubbish anymore. erm i think.

From this moment
always remind me of weddings. THIS IS A MUST HAVE SONG IN WEDDINGS!!! maybe because it was partly infuence by my youngest aunt's wedding, she has this song in her slide show thingymajig and also another song by F4 (meteor garden....boys over flower *nudge nudge*)





eeeerrrrrrrrrrr. i actually have a list of songs to written somewhere but i cant seem to find it. T.T

*fumbles through invisible notes* nvm i'll pop out with more songs after dinner! :D

*edited

Zombie
reminds me of eu jin @ EJBF. and how does this relates to him?

well as some of you might know, i see him as a guy who would hear classical or maybe oldies or oklar- mayyyybbeeee hiphop also.

but i tell you, i nearly got a heart seizure when he chose this song in redbox (which he goes there to enjoy their air-con and hear us lao pek singers sing but he will nv sing unless i shove the mike right under his chin. *evil smile*)

so yeah, he picked this song and o.O damn ganas sial this song,with the shoutings and all.

*tears of joys* my ahboy had grown up! :D



womanizer
haiz, definately Jian Yuan. superb singer for this song.


emotion (check)
hand gestures (check)
the voice (X check but boleh tahan lar cause he was practically screaming 'womanizer..woman..woman' then out of breath adi. )
sexyness (ha HA HA HA )
the britney looks (definately check)
what more can you say? he's so the ONE for this song.



witch doctor
gerry= dance arena. :D


Shake it - erm the metrostation one, but the pitbull's one kinda nice tooo.

*fav!
after our performance at model hunt night- where gerry, kim, sharl and alot more but specifically i remembered kenny cause he went high after hearing this song! hahaha no, not the drunk type of high, the mad-holymama-kinda high.


and


Jia shen who sang it during acc class after hearing my sms ringtone which is only like 4 secs of start of the song. impressive!



say all i need
hahaha, xiang ping would remember this song too. and chloe!! :D *wink wink



Paramore, Jonas Brother and The Tings-Tings.

these singers remind me of the other ex-bf. damn jia lat man. it was disastrous at first when i keep hearing this song just after we had just broke up.

but dont worry i have always dislike Jonas Bros songs (the only that i can stand is -when you look me in the eyes)
but i do love the others. :( heck, i dont know why paramore remind me of him. *scratch heads* its just symbolise him lar. but thank buddha everything is okay now, if not i'll curse him each time i hear those songs.
oh, if he reads this- i doubt so- but if he does.... I NV ACTUALLY REALLY CURSE U OKAY.

Boston

ho ho ho. i doubt he knows but... this song reminds me of the person tht is mentioned in the previous song.which doesnt make sense, because he dont like this song but it was me who like this song! so apa kaitan this song dengan dia?

because it was my bloody sms ringtone and i will wait for him to reply (he sms slower than my mom.-__- i pity him, i seriously do. haha the lack of skills.)

Kpops

always reminds me of shuh min. :)

kenny rogers/beetles

my dad. o.O haha. btw kenny roger is kenny rogers (u know the food chain store). not that im underestimating you people but most of my coll friends dont know that. NOOB!

there's another song- butterflies lovers or something like that! cant remember! but its about a father's love to his daughter.

there was once when my dad and i was in a heated arguement! and that this stupid song was randomly played through my playlist. and i felt like crying. but my dad was working on his comp next to me and if i shed a tear- its like im so babyish and boohoo= i lose lar! hence, i was controlling my tears from flowing down by opening my eyes till damn drastically huge and not blinking! :D and i even try rolling my eyeballs up! IT WORKS! until i sneeze. :(

sigh, sorry to bore you ppl out.

will make an effort to blog about more current stuff. *pinky promise.

nights y'all