Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FERRARI VS PEUGEOT

So yeah during Cheng Meng,  I have no idea why but I spotted millions of sport cars.
or the sport cars just have to show up in front of me, blehhh. 

and my cousin who is a mechanic to be- so i keep asking him what car is this, brand etc etc.
he's a mechanic mah so should know everything about cars righhhhhhtt?




spotted at my dad's elder sis graveyard. which i then mentioned to my cousin and yes, it was a ferrari! :) super proud cause i quite noob in recognising cars. i cant differentiate kancil and perodua something something.


and then i saw another sport car at my grandma's graveyard, and i franctically ok not franctically but kan cheong-ly pulled my cousin one side to take a look and wth its not a ferrari (which i keep insisting to my cousin IT IS) but apparently its a peugeot.

er so how to diff a peugeot and a ferrari, i find that those two symbols are alike leh!






this is the oh so ferrari



and i er photobucket-ed  peugeot and i found this,
peugeot Pictures, Images and Photos


WTH?!

ok, found!

Peugeot Moovie Pictures, Images and Photos


wth both also the animal thingymajig sign both hind legs up! how to differentiate?!



and if you see it from far, all you can see is this a black dot. -___ -
and how dare my cousin make fun of me. all the way back from seremban to my hse he mimicked my stupid hoolah moolah face calling him over to see the 'ferrari' which was actually a peugeot. how would i know? I'M A GIRL OK!


and each time he sees a peugeot (which is super alot of times) he'll shout out FERRARI and turn my head over to see that ferrari/ peugeot. !@$$@#$! that annoying brat!


okay have to memorise this: peugeot, lion = fatter animal, facing right
ferrari =  sa mang kai/ thin horse facing left!


ferrari or peugeot who cares, all i need is a car that can move! and er not so champlang car good enough!