Friday, April 23, 2010

Updates from the past (April)

My other bf had a new dog, I shall not disclose the name of my bf here for i fear my 'bf' will be conned/ harmed/ target by many others dog lover in order to KIDNAP HER DOG!

*drumrolls,


i present to you....



Choco @ Burger @ i dont know what its called now.



adorable lil pup. was pestering my mom to carry Choco/Burger/ wtv its called so that she would be obsessed with it too and THUS GET ONE FOR ME. XD



a random pic taken by Zen when i was applying for my uni's. (left my hp on the table with her...)
 actually she took tremendously a lot photos of herself but...... I aint going to post it up here because out of that 1001 photos that she took of herself, she only took 2 pics of me. pfffft ITS MY HANDPHONE OK!  *sulks*



and I'm working at a kinder :)

These are the early birds that came superb early as it was swimming day!



left (Zehan, Siang, Nafisah)



Siang  at the right corner, he is only ard  2.5 years old. but i tell you, he is one wicked/smart ass.  


Col, who's rather loud and likes to order/demand other kids around her. LOL



Siang brought some 'wanton' wraps/skins (its like those thin layered of dough that you can eat it once its fried) and he began peeling it all over the floor.

 -____________-

with a booming voice, i ordered my peasants to pick up those trash and clean that mess. MUAHAHA.

ok not. as i begin cleaning up the mess he continued peeling and others began to like walk around etc,




so chaotic.





 so i did what i did best--->

i said in chinese ' eh Siang, whats that on the floor' (proceed to act shocked and covered mouth)

he begin bending down looking  o.O hahaha


 and he explained to me that its from his 'wanton skins/wraps' LIKE DUH I KNOW LAH!


and i begin telling stories how a dino would grow from those mess if he dont clean it up that instant!


AND ALL OF THEM  BEGIN PICKING IT UP FROM THE FLOOR AND PLACE IT IN MY HANDS.





muahahah i am a genious.



after threwing it in the dustbin, he asked how come dino wont grow in the dustbin?


and I did what i do best again,


I said  'OH LOOK,  A BLUE PROTON WIRA CAR!'

not like they knew what was that..... but the tone of my voice made them scrambling ahead to the tiny window tip-toeing to see what kind dinosaur goes by the name of BLUE PROTON WIRA.