Saturday, August 8, 2009

Life is so so so unpredictable

hey peeps.

my apologies for the delay.

I wanted to update like a few days ago but then,

1. my blogskin started to go haywire.

ended up, i have to edit every single thing to make it right again. errr, how to explain ar

* my mother is peeking at me as i type now. -_- can you see that i'm typing your name here mummy? susansusansusan. curi tengok sa more lar.

okay. its like my blog looks like shit cause there is an error with the blogskin. the end.
:D

2. econ test (yesterday) , math test(today) and ib test (next wed)
gahhh. hopefully it turns out ok. the result i mean.

* Mr.D , i'll nv answer back sarcastically anymore. pleasseee mark my paper when you are a little drunk and one eye close. :) hopefully, instead of giving 10% you'll add another 0 behind.
the same goes to you, Mr.C :):)

3. my dad forced me to practice going around the roundabout about 10 times over and over again at taylor uni today.

*dizzy.


today, i was kinda lazy to wash my hair although i have to go college to sit my math test.
so i went there with my stinky head, eh i got take bath okay.

but hor, there's this open day thingy at taylor.

I WAS HORRIFIED

damn a lot of people there. and even i met my class mates from other class. sei lor, sei lor.


sigh, there goes my reputation.

*hopefully no one noticed my unkept hair and er, my hair not stinky right.
:)