Wednesday, August 26, 2009

3 mins update- up and over.

i think this blog does not really show my true self.

as in, i cant seem to write what i really feel like writting.

-.-

maybe i should just make it private.

but then, ...

=(

so mafan lar.

ish... nway
just had my msian study test yesterday! blah. i seriously hope and pray that i can pass it.
pass would be enough, above 50% *pray hard!
if not i'll to retake it next sem. i tak mau balik next sem ler.

and will be having econ & math test tomorrow. T.T havent started math & havent finish econs.

die

die

die.

(nvm, ask jem tutor me during break time tomorrow. LOL. )
hopefully he did study. -_-

p.s i got really annoyed when i entered fb today. :S jealousy really does work on me.

noooooooooooooooo. this is so not happening.

pffft


*edited
im so sorry if whoever that read this post find it irritating cause it seems that i'm blabbing to myself. (sincere apologies) i've just read through this post and find it annoying to myself too. hehehe.


love,
the bee.