Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hectic

just changed my blogskin.

jem: againnnnn ar? -_-

i realized something, how come there is a mean of 10 ppl visiting my blog and once, i saw the stat that show 50. but how come no one tag me. T.T

shit you ppl. :P

anyway, it has been a busy week.

believe me when i say busy.

bah, yesterday had 'drink tea' session with their gang xp, zen, jin, jv, and jem.
actually hor, i started off by calling my gang my besties but they all kia si tak mau keluar cause got exam. pffft

this morning, woke up at 10.30 to realise that i have to reach keith (in real life, i prefer calling him chiet chun) hse at 11am.
and i tought it was a tiny gathering of old dhamma class friends.
manatau.. dana is going to take place too (offering to the monks)

mom: you wake up so late, you want the monk to wait for u and serve you rice issit? -.-

and i forgot to msg clement (to tell him no need to buy pendrive d) & vanessa (to carpool to keith's house)

at night- cousin's gathering.

tomorrow- yoga-ing (i hope* ) xueli!! you mahu pergi tak? -.-