Thursday, September 3, 2009

S.H.I.T

i've finally changed my blogskin.
:( & :D

:( caused i really liked my previous one. but it has been causing me hell lot of trouble every since i started using it! the html and the coordinates were always 'out of place' in a sudden.

:O is it dirasuk hantu. *fuyoh, my bm still beh pai.



thank you so much jeremy, for letting me having the duplication of the original blogskin that you have. :)
i've edited er, quite a number of things to suit my liking. took me hours to do that. buttt, its worth it. and i shall *hopefully be sticking to this blogskin in the future!
click here to see Jem's original but yet edited blog. haha
i saw this video in kennysia.com. the elecoldxhot
okay fine, i may not know much about dancing or have the ability to do it :P but this *the one below is awesome. cause they're so synchronise.