Monday, September 7, 2009

my progress during the holidays. :P

well, all i can say is that..
i finished all my homework during my holidays, although i did not do any bloody revision at all.
arent u pround of me?
no?
muahahah, dont i sound like some std 1 lil nerd girl bragging about what she had done during her one week holiday?
eh, but i really did finished all my work okay, thx to aaron and park who reminded me last min. (actually right, i dont think they know anything about the hw either. lol)
the main person to thank : Be teng, the marvelous smart scholar!
who i think aaron get all the infos from.
ANYWAY,
the most productive thing i did during the holidays was
1. renew my passport and took my stupid ic photo. (i was totally not ready)
in fact, i do not have a clue that i was going to take photo on that day. T.T
oh well, mom quoted that "wtv lar, who wld bother looking at your ic photo"
so yeah, wtv.
2. trip to IPOH
.....
........
was
...........
a prank.
.............................
prank not as in- (haha u fools, i din even go to ipoh, but u believed that i went)
prank as in, a trick
to make me go and visit UTAR.
to be truthfull, oklar UTAR was not as bad/ulu/ full with china apek scholars as i thought it was.
i'll characterized this post, starting with;


1. UTAR

seriously if its not because of the strickingly mad bimbotic bloody sun, i would pack my bag at this very moment and study here with no hesitation.

*its beside a lake

* they have this huge 100X mpsj field size as a campus

* not being racist but, i see lots of ppl that i like here. :P

* a cheap getaway from parents and and and.... its cheaper than going overseas lar.

Photobucket

most of them cycle to uni!

sigh, so carefree life. (minus the hot sun )

Photobucket

Photobucket

lol, cycling here is like owning a lumborghini -very tai sai here.


Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

utar has full of this around their buildings.

Photobucket

er,i cant find anything in utar to camwhore with.

Photobucket

this particular uni student, descending down the stairs with such gracefullness.

Photobucket

as she sat down, with such poise and strike a pose for the camera.

oh, what a lovely lady she is, under the sunlight... OK LAR. -.-

i wont make u puke with.... the obsession of myself

Photobucket

imagine me cycling under that bloody blazing sun. T.T

asked my mom if there's such technology where there is this kind of umbrella, stuck it to your head and will blow cold air out! :)

Photobucket

the... whatdoyoucallthis- er...the students stay here.

they have funny & interesting articles.

Photobucket


Photobucket

eh, what? this is also an important thing to know ler.


Photobucket

and since some of you said that i look diff in pic compared to real life.

its because im not wearing specs in most pic. -.-

nah, i look as weird like this in specs. happy?

(shanggar* take note )

Photobucket

Photobucket


mom took over my job of- finding things when the driver/ co-driver needs.

Photobucket

waiting + enjoying air cond while they buy coconut.

that practically sum up my UTAR post. :)

p.s

my mom told me not to wear contact lens + she said that kampar/ipoh very ulu = no hot guys.

MY FOOT LAR! hmf. regret like shit, cause i dont really like my current specs.

but i thought;

nvm lar, at least i 'dress up' sikit, got wear belt lol and singlet.

i got a culture shock when no one, NONE OF THE GIRLS wore singlet. o.O

aikz, dad nag me for not wearing proper shirt like everyone else. -.-

eh, those girls there dont wear singlet but they wear short short shorts.