Saturday, September 12, 2009

ipoh, hotels.

back to the ipoh post.

knowing that ipoh is teeny weeny town, i went O.O and asked my dad; so no varieties of good hotel lar?

and dee being a good dad, knew that

1.mom is very particular about cleaniness
2. me about facilities and first impression.
(dont go -_-, first impression very important okay.)

so,beloved daddy booked 2 hotels and asked me to act as the manager to approve either one of the hotel when we reached ipoh.

i thought he was joking, suprisingly he was not.

i went down to the first hotel, Ritz i think. and i was mesmerized by how kecil but yet stylish & simple it was.
quickly told dad i approved this hotel but he insisted to check out the other.
once i open the B hotel, a swoosh of weird smell flooded my nostril blehhhh. -.-

so,and i chose this:



Photobucket


this is not the hotel dongheads, its the unfinished walkway to the hotel. T.T cant use this so gotta walk under the hot sun from the parking lot to the hotel.



Photobucket

Ritz garden hotel.

simple, and clean!

i tell you, its called fate & karma.

;)

we booked some family deluxe that can only fit one king bed and a sofa bed for me. i die also dont wanna sleep in a seperate room.

but then, just right before my dad wanted to check in, he asked if we want to take a look at the room. then only did, the manager confess *ngehehe, wanna trick us har. that our room on that particular level is undergoing some renovation. and he offered us an upgrade to another room.

Photobucket

so, we got the executive suite. (:

tralala, eh this is so out of my expectation. i was just hoping for a clean small room! and in return i got this!




Photobucket

apparently there is such thing as super king size bed, can fit around four ppl.

and my =.=" parent who only care about how noisy is that renovation gonna be instead of us getting some suite was busy thinking if we shd actually stay at this hotel.

and the crappy part is, the blaming part.

as in when they told my parents the suite has only a super king bed instead of our original room where we wld get a king and a queen, my dad put the blame on me insisting he wants two bed,

saying that i kick ppl when i sleep so he wants another bed for me to sleep alone.

*the last time i accidentally kick ppl was 7 years ago T.T unless you count in if i purposely kick, whack & pushed my cousins off the bed then thats a diff story lar. p.s its for revenge ok.

then, when my mom walked away, dee told the manager

that "my wife cant sleep when there is a little teeny weeny bit of noise, and she'll get cranky the next morning"

(so, the manager let us move from the 5th floor to the 8th)

CRAP RIGHT!? use other ppl as bait. what is this!

-.- i told my mom, she just laughed. pfffft.

Photobucket

the culprit

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

before,

Photobucket

after, lol with dee's pants


Photobucket

omb, got er shadow-ish figure

Photobucket

Photobucket
copy secret recipe. -_-


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the jed bracelet im holding look like the one that grandpa bought for me. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

*dad asked me to pose!! not me.

Photobucket

epic fail!

sorry, im mentally retarded and thought i'm a vase.

Photobucket

dee's been helping me forcing me to let him hold my bag for me. -_- my family really take advantage of me lor. they dump all their stuff inside my bag and then dont let me hold my own bag.

truthfully, there is nothing special with that suite room except for--->

Photobucket

this is absolute heaven!!!

the top one is like showering under a waterfall, (the line thing)
the middle has raindrops like effect
and the last one is like 'jacuzzi' where it sprays out jets of water to massage your back!!! (the 6 button thing)

and they also supply you with the normal hose incase u wanna....

i've only seen this is mag, online and stuff but did not get to experience it. :D

<3<3



Photobucket

can spot all the black heads and open pores.!

Photobucket

my little red chair. :D


Photobucket

this is my teritory!
Photobucket

okay lar, i dont actually lie down until that si man. :P
for illustration purpose only. hehe


Photobucket

all time fav way to lie and watch tv

unless im sleepy then...

Photobucket


:)

but dee say that these, no wait. all the pose that i like is BAD FOR BACKBONE! yea meh?


Photobucket

Dee's teritory.

Photobucket

and mom's teritory is towards the left. right before that door = the bathroom -_-


Photobucket

she would spent hours in the bathroom, playing the fountain thingy i suppose. and i would be the mom and shout at her to get out of the bathroom, sigh.

Photobucket


Photobucket

remember the little red chair?
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


me and mummy while waiting for dad to arrive :) back to kl.

next post will be about the food i supposed.

dumdedum.