Wednesday, June 3, 2009

yo, whats up?

i know i just blog like a few mins ago.... but my dad is currently annoyed at me and im annoyed at him. arghhh. why is he so LIKE THAT ONE. -.- damn betahan wei.....
!@#$@#$!@%@#%@!%#%@#%pissedpisseedbahbubi!!@#!@$

anyway,
i still remembered during cny we watched a movie in cinema,
lious koo. said:
123, 321, 1234567 haha, to hypnotize people,
weird huh how lame is that phrase but yet when he said it, it sounds cool.





wink*


and this, did i ever told u how much our Tan's cousin fancy Raymond Lam
well, mayb its only me lar. LOL.





and one day all the auntys where sitting at the coffee table, gossiping bout stuff (hongkong hearthrobes), then suddenly one of my aunt said--- did u realise that kien(one of our cousin) look like raymond lam?
all of the cousins faint* while some goes... who's he?





btw,im still pissed off at my dad. o.O