Tuesday, June 23, 2009

recovery. (:

i am better and all hyped up already. (: yesterday, felt like i wanted to eat something finally so mummy bought me 10 bottles of organice sugarcane juice for 2 days supply lar. but no complains, i love sugarcane juice.




before continue reading,


if u hate long long childhood/family/ blabbing story.


do not continue reading.



and last night was pretty bad, went up to bed after being persuaded by both naggy parent, yakyakyak- people who are sick sleep early, cant sleep also on radio lar, or think of cute guys lar.

anyway. to cut the story real short....



i went up, stomach still giving that churning, lots of butterfly in it, and cramps. mummy came in, saw the not friendly face of mine and told me, if u dont feel comfortable, CALL ME. ok?

the thing is, usually when i feel bad, and i want to call them, i wont even get to reach their room, i'll end up crawling halfway to their room and sleep on the hall outside. call for help konon, it happens to me 3 times before. So, i told my mom this, and she went downstairs to get my handphone and ask me to call the house if....

when i test to see if can call, my dad answer the house phone. -.-. and I GOT NO MORE CREDIT. T.T
but anyway, i did not realise bout the credit thing until this morning. lol.
tossing and turning in my bed, stomach still cramp, cant sleep. behhhh tahan, was blooody wideee awake till 2 something, i finally staggered to my papa and mama's room.
started poking my mom toe, while calling her.

no reply.
poke harder.
*but forget to call out loud.
and she freaking jerk up and sat like a chinese ghost dirasuk hantu.


i almost died.
dad also wake up. haha, must be because she rocked the bed. and they fussed over me. * happy happy.* haha

and that put that oilment thing for me, with his special techniques. and they force me to sleep with them. gahhh.
i thought it would be fine, cause its a king bed with 3 people. wherease in cameron. it was queen bed with 4 person.
but oh boyyyy, was i wrong. i dont dare to move at all cause i scared i kick my parent, -mom to the wall, and dad- down the bed.
in cameron, we bloody dont care about what would happen to one another, u kick, i slap, u put ur hand over my head, there goes ur blanket.

...........................................but i like sleeping with dad and mom...............................
i am not a baby. (: