Saturday, June 13, 2009

Im back !

im back from wherever i am,
but
im in a
horrible maddible state.

after 4 days in cameron,2days in bangsar/somewhere ?
i've just reached home to be greeted with flu and headaches.
skin peeling off my nose and cheeks. -.- cameron is bloody freaking hot.

and
in case u dont know

under my list of top 5 most hated sickness,
placed in number one,


is
FLU.
damn u, flu. arghhh



and i have to endure my darling cousins who love to learn rude not so nice words from every movie they watch,



words like,
biatch, arsehole,
its not a big deal aint it?
wat bout them calling u that in public cause they think its funny?
and they are only in primary school, geez
did i said that i wished they will grow up?
unmatured people. -.-

my mom
been nagging, about all the late night snacks,
staying up till 4 and wake up at 8 at cameron,
eating like a greedy untrained pig.
and to prove that she is right
about me getting sick soon.


d