Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Eng4c

well lets see.

1. i practically screwed up my eng4 test, again.
sighhh, i always screw up my test anyway. T.T

as usual, before the exam starts i remind myself that i should start early,dont look around, focus ok!!! dont panic and start doing immediately..
after choosing and rushing to get a 'perfect' place.
chloe was beside beside me, and we decided to act out the nobody-wondergirls to kill time. -.- yes, to kill time before the exam starts.



something like this. LOL


the first hour was spent looking around in the room, checking out the environment (the other march intake students- they were really weird. hehehe)
i did the objective first, typically - rub, shade again, rub, shade again. aiyarr, not perfect la.

then, as usual, towards the last 1 hour
i started
TO
PANIC.
=S

and it didnt help that the room was freaking c.o.l.d





i stole this from chloe!!! haha

You left me in that icy room,
I reached out my hand,
But you left without returning my gesture.

I opened my mouth,
but my mouth was shivering so hard,
I couldn't say a thing or tell you what I wanted to tell you.

You left without taking a glimpse of me.
I was hoping you could turn back to me,
but you left without looking back at me!

In fact,
All I wanted to say was...


"COULD YOU TURN OFF THE AIR-COND, AUNTY?!"

lynn, didi, chloe, me. :D