Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Dearest cousin :)

i realised that although my cousin has been living in my house
on and off since last year,
i nv really blog about him.

facts about him:
1. He's 2 years older than me
2. He's tall,very tall, unlike me. T.T
3. its a usual love hate relationship. :P

i used to be really really jealous cause my dad 'pin sam', always scold me when WE were playing tag, hide and seek during late late at night.

it was always me me me who was the one that get in trouble. -.-
dats why there was one point where i stop playing/kacauing/ hitting him.

i pms. haha


the tallest dude.
its easy to spot him, no?

anyway,
as a only child in the family
(seriously, if you dont know that i am, sigh.. what friend )

anyway, yes as an only child i'm glad to have a big 'bro' to crap to when i need someone. :)


the incidents that made my sob sob* feel touched by him
1. when my toilet light when kaput (blackout).
i asked him to teman me outside the toilet cause i wanna take bath
miraculously, he did.





he waiting outside while watching anime. -.- but at least he wait la.

2. one night, he popped his head into my room.

him: Jo! Jo! pssstt*
me: huh? wat?
him: follow me!
me: -.- why la
him: just come la. faster! if not u'll miss this opportunity.
me: yea. w-o-w what great opportunity ar.-.- u better not be crapping.

...........................................................
i followed into his room walking into our linked toilet.

him: got something inside.
me: what something? wat thing la?
him: very hard to explain la. go see urself la.

he was a stubborn mole and dont wanna tell me what was inside, and me being the stubborn cousin is not going to be that stupid to peep inside a toilet bathroom.


so we wait.
and
we wait.

end up,
him: HAIYA. inside got cockroach la. GO CATCH!
me: excuse me! very hard to explain hor. kononnya. why i catch? BE A MAN. u go catch.

he gave in and end catch it anyway,
i seriously think that he did not catch a cockroach before in his life lor.





i told u he was tall.
even the lipas cannot get away from him

and u know what he did?
he smacked the lipas when it fell down non-stop like 20 times.

smack* smack* smack* smack*
me: ko u think u hitting pingpong meh? stop hitting la.
him: later the lipas not yet die, then u catch lar?
:D
ok, hit more. heheh
proudly present u....
....
the disgusting but poor cockroach.
u take pic of the lipas dont take pic of my face ar!* -ko-



p/s ,as i was blogging, he came, he saw and he showed me some horrible gay moves. ;p with his shirt over his head and he fling it (his fake hair)
something like this.
and said he's hotter than



lee hyo ri.
kiss.my.ass.lar.
(quote taken from lihuey's unkown bestf who works in starbucks-hehe-inside joke)