Sunday, May 10, 2009

11th April 2009

i really respect those people who would blog everyday no matter rain or shine, to blog..

AND I HATE IT HOW I AM FORCED TO BLOG SOMETHING THAT HAVE PASSED LONG AGO

but anyway,


my 18th celebration.=D

was slightly way diff this year,
in a good way,
i did not plan any outing (it was canceled the day before)
cause i had some idiotic homework coming through the whole week
and i was insane enough to actually PLAN to stay at home;
at HOME for my bday.

and i totally regret it when i declined my dad's offer to go out too.
and then,
cf's and my cousins who asked me to hang out.

i had some brain damaged that day. seriously. wayyy bad brain damage.


imagine wei, i actually dont wanna go out to celebrate my bday. -.-

anyway to cut the story short,
some bimbos decide to came over without notice and celebrate my bday,
at night of all times.

but no offence, i was happy and gratefull and touched.. haha.

made by my youngest aunt!
delicious.


but well pls ask me to dressed up next time ok.


best friends




surprised , i was.

and those who gave me presents altho they didnt come.

and i was happy with this year birthday as i get to celebrate it with my grandpa! ;)



my grandpa got more cake than me. he had three diff cakes.

mine only...2 cake and a slice. heheh.

:) thx to those who wished me on that day itself, a day later, and even those who wished in 12 days belated. haha. love u people.