Friday, February 1, 2008

TO::

(one of my)
BEST FRIEND

I thought that i understand u.BUT it obviously seems not when u reacted differently as i had expected.

I thought that you would be happy to see me and welcome there.
where were u when i needed support and care?
lets see.. u were busy showing your *get-lost-face* and *oh why did THEY entered my class. faints* to everyone new around u.

so like hello...
did we beg teacher to be changed to ur class?? hmmph?
did we say that ur class rocks thats why we wanted to desperately enter ur class??

well.u complained that after 9ppl of my class entered ur class, u can't study for its too noisy.
=.=
how can the 9 students make as much noise as the 30 ppl that is already in ur class?
and yes i can sense that u r looking down on my friends which includes me.

in case if u r wondering, yes u did hurt my feeling indeed.
btw. i heard that ur class is the most boring class ever.
.period.

if this is really the real u, i really don't know wat to say.
why did u undergo this sudden change.


::tan ah bee::