Saturday, February 2, 2008

shattered.
heartbroken.
broken pieces of me.
wounded.

there's not even a word where i could find to describe my feeling now.


Photobucket

TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR.
by taylor swift
( some parts of the songs which are really meaningfull to me)

Drew looks at me,
I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and
I'm needing
Everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful,
That girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without
Photobucket
Drew talks to me,
I laugh cause it's so damn funny
That I can't
Even see
Anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love,
He's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car mind I keep singing, don't know why I do

Drew walks by me,
Can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes,
So perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be

She'd better hold him tight,
Give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes

And know she's lucky cause

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the time taken up,
But there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into.

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.
.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
..............................................................................................................

this is exactly how i felt when u were with me. but i guess now its totally over.

*couldn't believe u would ever do that to me. but who was i to u

*couldn't believe that i cried b'cause of u.

*nd that i would feel down when u were sad and laugh with u even with the lamest jokes.

*thx for making me realising that u and i were nv meant to be.

............and i really hate that i love u......................

to my girlfriends,

shuhmin; thx being with me at the exact moment when i need u. even if u had to ban the rules.

chinfong; ur long2 and nv ending advice and semangat..=)

suemay; ur pat on my back, and telling me it will be alright(eventhough we know it wont)

meiyee; u telling me not to be emo even when u r. and ur funny faces. (my own inside joke)

xueli; u and ur assuring smiles.

clement; u memang my good 'ji mui' la.


Photobucket