Friday, September 21, 2007

happie bday szu shen!!!

we planned to go s.p on sat. which is like tomorrow. (last minute plannin.haiz.)


and suddenly...

was not allowed to go at cause i had this really bad flu and all.and so i was the bad girl of the day who break my promise to celebrate one of my besties bday..=( i don't want to...nagged and begged my parents.. and finally they let me go.. on one condition.
-
-

-

-

a jacket.


-

-

o.O i have to wear a jacket. like wth?? just a jacket?
me:: u sure ar. just a jacket? nothing else?

dad:: yeah. y? wear jacket also so hard meh?
me:: =) =) =)

my companions>>

shuh min

chin fong

szu shen..

sakae

food can describe a person..

chin's


szu's
shuh's
mine's



after main course.. stomach is filled with ice creams>>>


3+1 odd one..=)




the cuzs..


and then we saw::



...



..



.....



..



....



liang han!!!


shuh min teaching liang han how to pose for the cam..





counting our debts...=P we owe shuhmin..and liang han busy takin pics of us..





cakes of the day...





me & the bday gal



chin fong n szu shen racing to finish off their cakes..=???





are u sure this is carrot cake?






and the party ended like ----->
this