Friday, September 28, 2007

4 browser

this is kamil.


and this is all about him.



age::16 ++
school:: smk usj 12
class:: 4 browser
sitting location:: behind me and chinfong



our nama gelaran by him::

me::orang komunis/helmet

chin::orang komunis/xxx lover =)

szu shen::dinosaur/barney the purple dino

shuh min:: orang jepun/korea/ microphone


n he sit behind me and cf in class so he n raja is like this super duper loud vacuum machine. and if we ask him to keep quite he'll be like. "apa u nak la komunis. ishh ini helmet bising la.u tau tak if u naik motor tak payah pakai helmet la.bla..bla..bla"


so end up me and chin will try to ignore him.. if not we will end up like this..




my new baju kurung.(mind u its really new. just bought it like few months ago.)

anyway its a long story how it all first started. but obviously he started annoying me 1st. well kinda.=) fine. i use the white board duster and splatted it on him first . but its not even visible.
unlike mine.and they still can make fun of me after he splat it on.

kamil::macam beruang la.

raja::eh. sekarang baru tumbuh bulu kat belakang ya?? ish..

i'm so pissed of at them but i gotta admit this.

wat is life without the both of them. i think me & chinfong shall be sleeping our ass off in class if there are sitting behind us. tsk.tsk.can't live with them can't live without them=)

n to end this post. i'll intro u to mr.naresh

the one holding a hockey stick.n excuse me, isn't that a football??

every day in class he will greet us without fail by::

me & chin:: omg. #@!%# wat happen to !@#!$!..bla..bla..bla
naresh::(turn at the back to us) shut up women!!

me:: u too donkey...

chin:: hey little man.. wats ur prob.???

naresh::u guys talk too much la. sound pollution.

me n chin laughing n giggling like no one's business..

naresh:: wat r u laughing at??

hahahahhahahahahah

naresh::(worry face)come on.. tell me..wats so funny? did i do something funny?

ahh..our neighbours in 4browser..=)