Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday'sss

i thought that monday was bad, considering the fact of my lack of sleep on sunday.

i had a feeeling not to go school and continue sleeping, but i went all the way to college at 8am, to find my bloody class cancel.
had breakfast with wei kit thou, so it was ok =) manage to gossip bout our old school classmates and all.. heheh

but geezz.

guess wat. today, tuesday was even 'fabulous'

after my eng4c, just right after my break started, i locked my locker key inside my locker.
-.-
all thanks to hock mun.

called my dad, and thank buddha he's on the way to somewhere, so he passed me the extra key.

then, i realised i lost my handphone.
....
.....
......

i left it in my dad's car when he passed me the key.

...
....
......
but after all that stupid chaos, everything went back to normal...
i suspect that im having this mental thing that makes me react very slow.
if im not wrong, Boon Ghee used to describe it as lagging??

p.s =) tuesday is not bad after all.