Tuesday, February 17, 2009

accounts

as i walked into my acc class, i saw jia shen stealing something from my pile of paper,

so, i used my common sense,
walked up all the way to him, and whack his on his head. =D=D
mr. saint saw what i did....
and he wrote this,

(focus on the last sentence)

mr.saint has a terrible handwritting,

2nd line:: poot???


the many faces of js











i was going through my photo albums and came across this.



cf;s bday bash.
after a whole month of planning, we (me and zen) manage to pull everyone to crash cf hse last year.
the gang which are a totally
party-game-pooper
we, twelvians sucks in listening to instruction in playing games. =)














bffl except the 3rd from left. (wk masuk sendiri haha.)


the next day after our sleepover, we walked the whole of kk.







randomness::

1. Pj is so gonna kill me. but he's too adorable not too post la.
i waited for a whole year then only post this ok. =)


i miss these ppl. T.T


librarians grad 2008. (seniors)


=P


sigh. my juniors,
will they ever grow up??


poser wannabe-- raja. the guy with purple hair.


kaarti thinks that im doing tak-senonoh stuff. -.-







somehow, kinda miss zufar too. as a fren.
its like weird to turn around and find myself alone, when usually, we'll be side by side everywhere we go.
=) except agama class and me going to the loo la.but sometimes he join my moral class and walk we all the way to the loo.. haha.


p.s:: N btw dont change ur name to joofar la. its WEIRD
in jan, hangout with min and chin in taipan. =)