Friday, January 4, 2008

Welcome back Best Friend Forever!!!


This darling of mine announced on the 2nd of jan that she's moving school to somewhere in Kota Komuning...how can u inform me the day before school starts that you are changing school because of some small tinnie winnie reasons???
=.= like seriously how could u ever think of changing school!!
huh?? chong chin fong!!!

well.. after talking to her i didn't felt depressed.. maybe its because i kinda of expected that she's gonna change school or that she will come back to me one day.. rofl..


and YES indeed..
SHE COMING BACK TO MAMA!!!
muahahah..yes dear how could you live without me??? i want to know. how could u live without me.
how dare you to think that u could live without me huh... u mad cow!!
what about all the memories we had together???
regret la now??
p.s notice your innocent face and my 'now u noe u can't live without me face' =)
representitives of us in bear society.
l-r (ahchin & ahbee)

you know i love u.. welcome back!!!