Saturday, January 12, 2008

Recently, i had a phone call from someone unknown and it started of like this::

xx:: eh,halo.. u got eat pork ar?
me:: *blink..blink* HUH??
xx:: pork..pork..(in chinese)
me:: no!!

well.. fyi i'm a 1/2 banana.which means i understand some chinese and i can speak with some eng slang in it.however, i can't take too spontaneous question suddenly ok... i need time to translate to eng..

and he continues (in chinese)::

xx:: no pork??
me:: erm.. yea.. obviously sometimes..
xx:: u ordered pork right??
me:: =.= no. i think u got the wrong no.
xx:: NO..NO..u stay where?
me:: usj 11..
(O.O shit.mom told me since young not to say where i stay to strangers)
xx:: oh the 2level hse right.
me:: duh.then wat?? palace ar??(double shit)
xx:: yala u order pork ma.
me:: nola.wrong no la.
xx:: no la.u said u wanted xxkg pork ma.
me:: wth. no la.wrong no. goodbye.

when i told my parents about the incident. they said::
1) how many times i told u not to tell strangers where u stay??
2) why do u waste your time chatting happily (was not) with ppl u don't know.
3) why say goodbye to him? u all very close meh?
4) WHY DID U BOTHER HIM IN THE 1ST PLACE.

okayzz.. my bad..

well that is not the only weird phone call i get.. i had 3 other phone call asking if i'm renting my hse..

excuse me!!

i'm only 16++ la.
how to rent hse to u?
and to make thing even worse, 1 of them keep calling my hp for like 4 times and keep sounding surprise..
"eh.. its u again ar.. soli..soli"<--i heard this sentece 3 times in 5 min.=.=

so i hereby would like to clearify here that i do not rent any houses or ordered any pork!!
i'm so gonna get a new no.