Friday, November 30, 2007

hmmph. i'm not really sure how to describe my feelings these few days since i knew bout something to do with my *future*, my one & last year in smk usj 12 is ruin.RUIN..
life is so unfair. why does she get to go that class n not me?? n y is he in that class.. n y am i placed into this class??

ohhhkay so to go straight to the point . ::

there's this teacher.. lets name her the mrs.123. i think she has something against our grp (obviously). so yeah each and everyone of our 6 grp member were thrown into exactly different class.

mind u.not even one of us is in the same class.

and she throw me in a class that i dun really look forward to.

i'm gonna be in deep shit in my final year in my school.

thanks to 123 my life is going to be miserable. haiz.

why??? why is this happening to me?? buddha ar!!
pls help.me.4.once.and.for.all.... pls...

owh. u might think that i'm being dramatic.I'M NOT.SERIOUSLY.
i'm doom.incase if i'm not going to be here for long.=( this is my will to everyone of u.

mama&dada::
i leave u my cash $$ in my bank acc. u can have it back.
chinfong::
i leave u my romance storybooks and erm the accesories i bought from thailand.and little voodoo dolls to help u find ur true love.
shuhmin::
u can grab what ever story books that suits u. and yeah revision books too.and my bicycle.;)
szushen::
erm. u can have my hp as a backup mini phone.(yeah i know urs is more valueble than mine). and my pirated cds.. =P
suemay::
i dedicate my blog to u. help me update.and.. and i think i have this voucher 15% discount in mph store somewhere in my cupboard. so if u found it.. its all yours.
minhui::
i sincerely dedicate all my PHYSICS textbook and reference book. and hope u'll find ur true love.
clement::
u can grab fifteen bucks from my piggy bank(if u can find it) and treat urself at starbucks.
shanggar::
u too. can take 16 bucks. nah i gave u one dollar more. see i treat u better than clem le.

and my other lovely friends. i'm sorry if i did not mentioned ur name here. my time is limited. and my property too.=)
so i sincerely dedicate my wishes and all who read my blog and good luck in future.trust me u are going to need it if u ever met with mrs.123.