Friday, September 3, 2010

Breathtaking


what more is there to say? it just so beautiful but at the same time the picture is so solemn-ish. maybe its because i was there with my dad, and this picture reminds me of him :( boo.


on the other hand, I had sushi for dinner! YUMMEH! but a lil hungryyyyy.

some random facts:

HOLIDAY IS GOING TO END SOON, AND I HAVE PILES OF MASSIVE HW STARING AT ME. FMLFMLFML. play more lah jo bee, play more! T___T

im hungry, and its 12am. no wonder i gained weight.

i met several weird people, and each time i said to myself ' GOSH NOT ANOTHER WEIRD GUY?', another weirder one will pop out. seriously, ive met so many psycho ones till i can have a scrapbook about them. trust me, im serious. and i tought i was weird, har har.

my lecturer havent reply me yet!!!! STRESSING OUT!!! *PULLING STRANDS OF HAIR* and speaking of hair, my hair has this static on it. like when i put my hand near my hair, it will sort of stand... creepy. :O


till then, hopefully everything goes well for me!  A WEEK OF ASSIGNMENTS, PRESENTATIONS, AND MORE ASSIGNMENT. I  'LOVE' MY LIFE.

Amitabha!