Saturday, August 7, 2010

Whats life without them.


How awesome is your dad and mom? I bet not as vavavooom as mine! 

1. for a totally not technology savvy people, they manage to master how to chat//pamper me on msn! :) 
(p.s i only taught my mom how to use it the day before i left. X)
2. on the other hand, they are good at maximizing the use of msn to scream, scold and nag! FML

here's an example where my dad said: 

"remember to sleep" and i think he left out the "early" word. 

me and bestf had a great laugh over that! who would forget to sleep?!




and then he said manis tidur! which is a translation of sweet dreams. HAHAHAH not bad for an English speaking that to talk in Bm.

and the kiss3+3x is like a code! hahaha Kiss3 means er, virtually giving flying kiss to me 3 times whereas +3x means the 3rd time he's doing that. cause we keep saying bye and then chat again and then bye. repeat this action 3 times.

HAHAHA where can you find a dad who puts mathematical equations into bidding farewell.



see? BYE FINAL. rofl 






mom wished me- HAPPY PEE-ING. haha besties, see where i got my weird genes from?

and then she continues to naggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. 

*faints