Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Decisions, decisions.


Its 99% comfirmed that I'll be going Aus for my studies.

:)
:(


ok, imagine this. This dish represent my whole family, my extended family of course (including my cousins etc) and what if after I fly off to Aus, I'll be like this:



all alone without anyone!!!! :( and half bitten too. wtbee. okay, this is btw the desert during our dinner (pls see the below post which is not finished yet btw)


sigh, how lah how lah.







I'll miss my grandmama alot! for sure. and also both my grandpa's from dad and mom's side. I'm so worried what if something happen to anyone of them (TOUCH WOOD, CHOI CHOI) but what if anything happen back here in MSIA but im not there with them.

:'( sudah mau nangis.... but on the other hand, i can learn how to be independant. LOL.

nobody to help me wash my shirts etc, sigh.

Buddha, any indications? tips? :D