Saturday, February 27, 2010

My one good shit

you see, i have a talent.


a talent that people seldom possess. :) *dengan bangganya*

*edited* before i go any further, i'll hereby warn you beforehand that this is not a suitable reading for the weak stomach. so skip the tiny words to avoid reading the not so nice stuff.


i have the ability to tahan my shit. wtbee okay, this one need further explainations or i'll be well known for my shit. (which i already am....thats a story for another day) 'shit as in berak, defecation, solid,or semisolid or liquid waste materials' quote wikipedia not the shit as in bullshits where people talk craps (pun intended)


obviously you cant stop the shit from coming out, but i can TIME when to shit. (sorry to disgust you .sadly, thats nothing but the whole truth) its a natural born talent ever since im a baby........ or so i tought

but today, i failed to maintain my honorable status. i spend my whole night awake sitting on the bed and i shitted pardon my language, i bombed 3 times! 3 FREAKING TIMES.



I FREAKING GOT INFECTED BY FOOD POSIONING.






T____________________T


FOOD POSIONING AH!
KENA RACUN MAKANAN!





ok fine, i bombed 3 times in less than 5 hours. but why cant i sleep and only bomb in the morning? why why why does my stomach have to churn the whole night (i wonder, does the pain of this uber tummy ache is equivalent to the pain you have during labor @ when a pregnant woman delivers???? ) if it is, wah i damn chunted delivered triplets.
okay, i think when im sick i talk more crappy stuff. :((( and i am having fever now. while i am at my aunt's house where everyone is enjoying good food, i'm eating porridge.


life sucks