Sunday, October 11, 2009

monday is coming soon.

i was super semangat to go jogging yesterday! woohoo, and spent an hour pestering bestf to go jogging.

i keep bugging her to go...
first, she politely decline my offer. -.- then, she say NO I WANNA SLEEP IN DURING SUNDAYS . then, she said if you dont leave me alone i shall call the ALAM SEKITAR PPL AND TELL THEM THAT THERE IS A DANGEROUS EXTINCT ANIMAL IN YOUR HSE AND THEY WILL KIDNAP YOU AWAY.

ok, she did not say that (though i admit i am one of a kind *puff chest, looks down and see flat boobs. deflat chest. -_- bee, enough ,bee)

coughs, anyway, she say said fine, and agree to go if i were to go at 7am in the morning! (7am man, siao ar.) T.T but i said, DEAL!

i even put my hse phone beside my bed and i slept downstairs at the guest/nap bed beside my study table with my alarm clock blast out to the max. sleep downstairs save time, no need to walk down the stairs. teehee.

2am,
clement called me back cause i call him at 12.30 the night before. -_-
i dont recall wat i said to him, but i remember grunting out the words.. HELLOIMJOBEESLEEPING

3.30 am,
dad call me to go upstairs to sleep. -_- ho ho ho, this i remember, i muttered out loud all the way upstairs about how @#$!@#@! is he. :P and i had the cheek to wish him goodnight when he left my room.

7am,
alarm rang, snoooze button!
shuh min called, i thought it was my alarm so i ter-snooze it. hahaha. -_- not funny meh.
then she sms, and *alert*alert cause i heard a different ringtone.

ok lar, to cut the short long story short, we end up talking to each other through hp, from 7am till 7.30. if we shd go or not.

end up, she went by herself. *wah, who is the semangat one now??


then, met up with her to have breakie. :D
she was not mad at me surprisingly.
and even let me eat one of her milotoast.


i got really fed up in the afternoon, where my parents keep complaining about my driving. :O
ahh, damn it la. im not gonna drive anymore. im gonna find a bf who wld drive me around.


(:(:(:
the problem is that, i cant find one. wuwuwu. wtv, not like i need anybody when i can have myself all by my self. erm, YEAH.


Photobucket

i miss my cousins. alot.

Photobucket
in case u forgot how i look like.
-__-

Photobucket
im craving for chee cheong fan!
this was in cameron highlands, aunt brought all the lauk pauk, fuyoh damn shiok lor!

Photobucket
haha, im the big baby.
you know what, i realised that other than the fact that i am the 2nd eldest in my mom side
(age factor),
i act like i am the youngest. haha. besides the fact that i could yell at the others. or trick the little toddlers/babies to walk over to the table to get the remote for me. :D
yea, i am cool like that.