Friday, July 10, 2009

sometimes, it just so happens. that we were once in love.

each bloody time i come online, i limit myself.. as usual by talking to myself.

ah bee, one hour surfing the net, one hour do homework, then chat 5 min, then do homework okay. oh and before off comp, do the blogging!

it will end up by me surfing the net for the whole day. -______- i am seriously lack of self control/determination.

btw, i was thinking of what to blog this afternoon, (sekarang sudah malam, apparently i use the whole day to think )

i'll shall delay my melacca, cameron post for now.
ohh! and btw, he took an effort to talk to me today. first time he actually talked to me. without turning my words around to attack me sarcasticly. -__- and its not like i want to call him, 'he'.. just that i dont-know-his-name.. teehee.

anyway, i was thinking what to blog. and it pops out in my mind that i seldom, more like never, mayb once... er ok lar. i'm not those who would actually blog about this kind of stuff so please bear with my weirdness.

to those who are aware of what happen in secondary school .
u know, u know. my 'other half' those kind of stuff.
okay i know im being annoying. but that's my specialty. -to annoy ppl i mean. *puff chest :)

anyway, erm someone who used to be very very significant once in my life is now gone, not dead, just gone to the other side of the world. and yea, i think it would be fair enough to hear the other (good) side of the story where it once was a blissful fairytale.

although he can be very demanding and protective *roll eyes at times. he can be, CAN BE quite considerate and takes time to focus specific details.

once, i was sick for quite sometime, annoying coughs and flu. but he still wanted me to sit next to him in class, and bear with my -_____- face. and, instead of showing some disgusted face, (i tend to do some pig face after i blow my nose ) he even offered to help me throw my soggy-full-of-bacteria tissue for me. --> i ended up showing him MY disgusted face. and the U MAD AR!

and and and, when i start recovering, out of a sudden he gave me the rocky biscuit (u know those with biscuit sticks with cream on top) sa more with my fav flavour!!! with a small tiny teeny weeny heart card inside, as small as ur thumb okay. -.- and i
strained my eyes to read the msg. :P but as u know, im annoying .. so instead of thanking him.
i fired at him: u mad ar! buy me biscuits, i just recovered. (mainly because i just warned him the night before, more like daring him, not to buy me food. )

i know, i suck. T.T but thank u lar okay.i did appreaciate it at that time. if u are reading this somewhere over the ocean.

unlike others, who either just pampers me.
or
just disagree with me.
or wtv.

this clown

he has a tendency to agree wtv i say and pampered me too much (until i think i won. hallelujah song playin*)

but then, he'll suddenly SNAP retreat and disagree kow-kow out of a sudden. -.-
and then we'll fight, nonstop.


is this like pms or, hormon imbalance? u know they say when a cpl should be yin&yang, one balance the other?
so i kept thinking? are we match for each other? if so, y do we keep fighting like once a week??? or is it that we are both stubborn, brainless hardhead cows?

nway, each time we fight, i remember how we i and he too. will use this lines.

and trust me by saying STANDARD LINES. during sms-ing/ fight will be
1. ......i know u still like her/him right. (our ex crush) * talks about certain incident
2.
would challenge each other to find another bf/gf, etc... * we were very naive.

then after spending the whole night, argueing on the housephone/ sms, he would call and saying that he declare that he wld be a more understanding @ better bf. pfft. i would smile and cheer like and idiot. ;D (I WIN!!! hallelujah song playing again*) but i do say sorry when its my fault okayyy.

facts about me that link to him. LOL.

# i like how his middle Amsyar name sounds, so i'll tend to call him in his full long windy name most of the times. teehee
and he was damn proud -.- that i like his name when he know this. it doesnt help when he keep reminding me that i was inlove with his name. so damn effing perasaan.

i hear this thought coming, amsyar?? amsyar?? he is a malay? ohmigod.
well yes he is, but more accurately, he's only half malay. *laughs madly.

# he has a scent, a unreadable, unknown scent. in a nice way though. each time i'm near him in class
/ hugs it kinda make my heart pounds.

* edited.
the scent of him was niceee that i purposely took back his jacket that he let me wear, and kept in with me for a week or so, .... he demanded that he wants his jacket back. although i just practically ignored him.then he must have thought that i need a jacket desperately or something like that cause he bought me a cardigan.
-__-


# his daringness in class/ school makes me annoyed! and even Pn.Teo, the allmightly someone* and not mentioning other teachers cornered me and gave warning. -___- i'll remember this for life! damn u man. mayb its not daringness ,i think he had brain damage and thinks he rule the school.

but then things take a sour turn, and lust,love depleted to hatred or so. butttt we're cool now. * if u're reading this, lol, dont laugh okay. with that cool word. we're cool right? :) rightttt?? o.O
i wont say that we're best buds now, but hopefully we will be. take care over there and change ur shirt daily okay.

and im not posting this to gain or show anything, i will seriously
, phffttt mayb 80.1 % bless u with ur future gf (if u get one) haha, depends on my mood.



p/s: my best friends always hate/ dissaprove of my bf when we are together but when its(relationship) is over, they tend to love my ex to bits.and become bffs. -____- dont u cf? and btw, u're freaking out one of them.

p/s/s i got the inspiration of blogging this mainly cause of SG. lol. as he told me about his memories. i guess i should too. wink*
randomness.
oh, someone used to call be jo pee. -__-
which is far more worse than being called jo vee