Friday, January 2, 2009

KL PAC!!! (kuala lumpur performing arts centre)



the oh-so-lama punya building outside.





i love the artistic design.


the daring kids.




the show for today that i watched.its hilarious(at some part)
but the most gak-ing n hilarious part is when the ghost of past bend down... the the lights went out...
n poohhhh.. my cousin was giggling like mad. o.O
then only i knew that a singer who had appeared after the ghost bend down accidentaly stepped on the ghost's loooonngg dress robe n it prevent the ghost from standing up..
n my cousin was laughing when the ghost keep tugging n tugging n tugging do stand up.=D

my cousin n my aunt wore high heels....
=P they had trouble walking through those wooden floor that have holes inbetween them.. lmao
it was a hilarious moment when my aunt's heels got stuck twice in the holes n we have to wait for her to pull out the shoes. weeeeee=P



me n my cousin (jean) rushed to get a pic of us with the ducklings but fail





the bench n tables are really unique.

it looks interesting.... who wanna watch it with me????